Precision Stability Storage is pleased to announce “coast to coast” coverage with the addition of our fourth “off-site” cGMP stability storage and bio-storage facility. The new location, PSS-CA, is strategically located in El Segundo, California and is only a few minutes from LAX (Los Angeles International Airport), I-5, I-405, and I- 105. We plan to open with 5 large stability rooms and multiple minus 80 and LN2 freezers.
As With All Our Facilities, the PSS Site in El Segundo, CA Features:
- All Freezers, rooms, and Ambient Storage are fully validated.
- 24/7/365 monitored Fire Alarm and Security system.
- Access restricted with keyed access to main building, storage area, and individual chambers. Access doors are alarmed and camera monitored.
- 21 CFR, Part 11 compliant monitoring system recording conditions with calibrated probes on all rooms/freezers. System does remote notification to alert personnel of alarms during non-business hours.
- Backup generator to power the entire facility if there is a power outage, plus back-up conditioners/freezers are on hand if needed.
Features Unique to the PSS-CA Bio-Storage Facility:
- Seismic zone 4 compliant building
- On-site LN2 bulk storage tank.
“We expect to open the facility this summer (2021) and host an open house for potential clients to view the new location,” said Michael Lebbin, Manager/Principle of PSS-CA. “PSS-CA joins the MA, NC, and FL locations to provide the western United States affordable regional stability and bio-storage.”
PSS-CA is planning to have the following conditions ready this summer:
- LN2 Freezers
- minus 80°C
- minus 20°C
- Controlled Ambient
- 25°C/60% RH
- 30°C/65% RH
- 40°C/75% RH
Please contact us using the form below if you would like to request a quote.