Why Choose Precision?
Features Of Precision Stability Storage Off-Site Stability Storage Facilities:
- ICH validated
- Various temperature and RH conditions available
- 100% redundant controls and conditioner
- Electric generator back-up (automatically switches on power loss)
- Continuous monitoring of each chamber that is Part 11 compliant
- Space and capacity to grow with your needs
Benefits Of Precision Stability Storage Off-Site Stability Storage Facilities:
- Exceeds required ICH and GMP specifications for temperature and humidity control
- Validated storage available at various conditions including 25°C/60%, 30°C/65%, 40°C/75%, and 5°C
- -20°C freezers
- Insurance against mechanical failure or utility service failure
- Capability to meet future storage needs or contingency requirements
Unique Parameter Chambers
Specific Humidity Conditions
24 Hour, Part 11 Compliant System
Fully Validated Q1A (R2) Compliant
Complete Backup System
Municipal redundancy for all utilities and an emergency generator in the event of a power outage. Precision Stability Storage also has a back up conditioner and controls in place that will maintain any stability room if the room’s primary conditioner goes down. All stability rooms are monitored 24/7 with alarm notification via text and email to multiple stakeholders for rapid response.
Three locations to meet your needs:
Precision Stability Storage is located just outside of RTP—the main base of pharma in North Carolina—in Wilson, NC and in Hopedale, Mass., just west of Boston. Our third location, in Fort Lauderdale, FL, is under construction and will be open for business in 2019. Learn more about our facilities.