Wilson, North Carolina Stability Storage Facility
Our first facility in Wilson, NC opened its doors in 2007. Over the years we grown to 16 stability storage rooms, several reach-in chambers and ambient storage.
This facility is strategically located for easy access to Research Triangle Park and the Pharmaceutical/Biological companies in Eastern NC. While many local companies utilize our services, the NC facility stores product from as far away as California, Texas, and Michigan.
The Wilson Facility specializes on ICH Q1A (R2) contract stability storage for Long-Term, Intermediate, Accelerated, Refrigerated and Freezer requirements. While we do maintain the standard conditions of:
- 2°C – 8°C (5°C)
- Ambient Storage
we also do some the less common conditions like:
- 30°C/ 75%Rh
- 30°C/ 35%Rh
- 40°C/not more than (NMT) 25%Rh
The Wilson facility is a cGMP facility and is equipped with:
- Back-up Conditioners and Freezers
- Back-up electrical generator to power full facility if there is a power outage
- Part 11 compliant monitoring system with alarms
- Alarmed building with proper levels of security