Fort Lauderdale as a targeted area for PSS because of the growth in Pharmaceutical industries in the area and the large amount of -80ºC usage in both industry and universities. Also, our local partners for this PSS facility is Air-Ese (located just south of our facility). Air-Eze has been servicing scientific refrigeration systems in the South Florida area since 1984 and has many years of experience working with the type of rooms and chambers that are utilized at PSS-FL.
This facility is a cGMP facility with validated chambers to meet the ICH Q1A (R2) requirements for stability storage. We also carry -80ºC freezers to serve the local Biotech business and University needs. This facility is equipped with:
- 6-inch concrete construction
- Back-up Conditioners and Freezers
- Back-up electrical generator to power full facility if there is a power outage
- Part 11 compliant monitoring system with alarms
- Alarmed building with proper levels of security
For more information please call 828-357-4482.